Projects are delivered from design to completion, taking client drawings, specifications or samples to create precision accurate templates to produce bespoke products and assemblies using processes that include high definition plasma, laser and water jet cutting, CNC and conventional machining, pressing, forming, rolling, fabrication and welding.
An on-going commitment to invest in the latest cutting-edge machinery and techniques, supported by excellent project management and customer service, enables the company to deliver fit for purpose products and components. This includes one-off fabrications or batch products.
The James Aiken team is also accustomed to working with experienced drawing offices, taking CAD formats to create individual products and components while on-site assembly and fitting is provided by an experienced team.
A new multi-head water-jet cutting machine, with up to eight different machining modes, cuts through all types of metal, stone, wood and glass up to 200mm thick. With the latest generation, multipurpose controller, advanced CNC controller and cutting carriage-driven by linear motors, this state-of-the art machine delivers maximum precision and increased productivity.
- Cutting carriage driven by linear motors
- Latest generation, multipurpose controller
- Advanced CNC controller with excellent user convenience
- Up to eight different machining modes (parameter sets) can be combined in each cutting plan
- Waterjet engraving (with subsequent cutting)
- All parameters linked directly to the materials database
- Key documents can be stored within protected area
- Direct-drive pressure pump with a flow rate of up to 2.5 l/min per cutting tool
- Working pressure of up to 3,600 bar (dynamic pressure up to 3,800 bar)
- CNC-controlled pressure regulation with infinite adjustment
- Precise pressure signal without pulsation dampener
High definition cutting of mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium up to 30mm thick.
3m x 1500 bed size capable of meticulousness cutting brass, mild steel, stainless steel and 4140 aluminium up to 30mm thick. Ideal for intricate shapes and complex work where the degree of accuracy can be set as part of a pre-programmed operation.
Various notching and punching stations. Fully automated high speed punching machines are ideal for special one-off projects or low volume products and components. Punching is quick and flexible and can take just a few minutes to set up, enabling small batches to run at highly competitive rates.
- CNC Press Brake.
- CNC Forming is carried out on a 4m long press brake pre-programmed to fold sheet metal from one mm thickness to 10mm max. A combination of different bend lengths and angles can be achieved.
- CNC Guillotine and Saws.
- CNC Guillotine with a maximum cutting length of 3m and material thickness of 10mm.
- CNC Saws with a 250mm diameter maximum cutting capacity.
- Hydraulic Pinch Rollers mm max thickness x 2m long.